- I’ve been working with Sandi for 8 months and love it. She is very experienced and knowledgeable, and it shows. She is very creative putting together exercise plans, with variety from session to session so I never get bored, and also pays close attention to all my goals: strength, flexibility, balance, and endurance. I certainly can see improvement, and she has been careful to increase the challenge over time while being sensitive to injury risks. I recommend her highly! ~Kathleen
- Sandi has been my Trainer for over six months. I enjoy working with her. She is always friendly, considerate and supportive. Sandi takes the time to create thoughtful and varied sessions that are tailored to my individual needs. She is flexible and has adapted planned sessions, at short notice, to accommodate pre-existing chronic physical issues.
Sandi obviously cares about me achieving my goals. She is encouraging and wants me to get the most out of my time with her. The sessions push me, and I always feel they have been worthwhile. Sandi has also introduced me to use equipment that I would not have attempted to use without her guidance and I now feel comfortable doing so. I’m seeing results – and making progress towards meeting my goals – my body is becoming more toned, I’m gaining strength and improving my fitness level. Thank you! ~Rebecca
- I love training with Sandi. Her repertoire of exercises is large and she mixes them up to make my workouts varied and interesting. Sandi pays close attention to my form which really helps me to do the exercises properly and at a good tempo, but when I have trouble doing something she is really good at finding alternatives. In addition to all that, Sandi is fun to spend time with. ~Shifrah
- Sandi has been working with me for several months now and I hope will continue to do so for many more. She balances pushing her clients just a little further each time with keeping them from injuring themselves and respecting any specific vulnerabilities. She is positive but realistic and really listens to what her clients say. She carefully does her homework in developing individual training plans and comes to each session fully prepared to help her clients get the most out of them. ~Elaine
- Sandi has been my trainer for 11 months now. I find myself walking taller, feeling better as well as sleeping through the night. I find the stress I feel at work has decreased. The same stresses are there, I just don’t feel as stressed. I like how she gently reminds me to pay attention to my core; she listens carefully to my needs and I enjoy seeing myself make continual progress. I look forward to my training sessions and they are even fun! ~Lynn